Oct 3, 2010

Intention; Plan ; Process ;Success or Failure ?

I dont know why; Its already been the second time; The truth unrevealed to me by another person; It makes me pathetic; useless; trash ..

Your like a Jig-Saw puzzle; Maze; Code; Treasure; Wire; Game ~

Jig-Saw puzzle with only ONE way of solving~

Maze of different possibilities~

Code decipherable with only the right moral~

Treasure that cant be dug out and hold on long that easily~

Wire that is flexible, Changing every second to adapt ~

Game with a winner, when your the Creater; trying to make the game; winner You ~

Im just a player
Trying to win the game
I've tried solving~
I've walking through the maze ~
I've tried changing morals ~
I've tried keeping up~
I've tried being patience~
I've still yet to won~

BUT

Every JigSaw puzzle comes with a final answer
Every Maze leaves with an exit
Every Code are created and deciphered
Every Treasure has an owner
Every Wire comes with a certain strength and weaknesses
Every Game is a 50 - 50 chance of winning, surviving, outlasting and conquering !
I may not have lost completely!